To ensure that your event goes off without a hitch, we ask that you follow a few guidelines. If you have any questions about anything outlined here, contact Laura Kittle at email@example.com.
Guidelines & Insurance
Make sure to register your guests
You must send a guest list to our office at least one week prior to your event date. Event capacity is 50 guests, including staff.
The names on the list will be entered into our security portal for Callahan Capital Properties LLC.
Your guests will need to check in at the security desk in the front lobby. IDs will be required to gain access to our 30th-floor suite.
Guidelines for your caterers and other service contractors
Before your event, make sure your caterer is registered with Callahan Capital Properties LLC.
Your caterers will need to use the service elevator.
They’ll also need to make arrangements with security and building management for times to use the freight elevator and loading dock.
Before your event, make sure your caterer’s certificate of insurance (COI) is compatible with the building management’s requirements.
Their insurance must include the following coverage categories and amounts. For complete COI requirements, contact Laura Kittle.
- Commercial general liability—minimum limits are $1 million per occurrence limit and $2 million general aggregate limit
- Excess or umbrella liability—minimum limits are $2 million per occurrence and $2 million annual aggregate
- Worker’s compensation—must meet statutory limits
- Employer’s liability—minimum limits are $1 million bodily injury by accident each accident, $1 million bodily injury by disease, and $1 million bodily image for each employee
- Commercial automobile liability—minimum combined single limit of $1 million per accident
- Crime insurance—minimum limit is $1 million
- Errors and omissions liability—minimum limits are $5 million per claim and $5 million in the aggregate
For more details about insurance requirements or any other event guidelines, contact Laura Kittle at firstname.lastname@example.org.